Excellent Zenario Features
Zenario CMS is a browser-based, multilingual content management system.
The Benefits of Zenario Hosting
- Easy Website Editing : Zenario lets you edit pages using a familiar WYSIWYG editor. Pages can be edited in-line in the visitor-facing part of the site, or via Zenario's Organizer administration area.
- Structured Navigation : A Zenario website can have structured, hierarchical organization. When you add a node in the navigation hierarchy, it automatically appears in the visitor view of the website.
- Design and Layouts : The in-built Gridmaker tool lets you develop a layout based on a familiar grid. That can be 4, 6, 10, 12, 16 columns... or any number you like. Gridmaker lets you define slots on your grid.
- Users and Contacts : Zenario is a fully-fledged extranet system, offering secure access to authorised users. It can be set up in numerous ways; for example with self-registration, or with users being created solely by site administrators.
- Location and GIS Data : Zenario has many tools for handling location-related data. With the Location Manager module you can model real-world locations, such as offices, retailer locations, or arbitrary points on the globe. Built-in Google Maps lets you define each one for mapping purposes.
- Organisation Modelling : Combining user and location data, Organization Manager lets you create models of people who play roles in organisations.
- Connecting with the Outside : It's easy to add Google Analytics; a simple copy and paste lets you put your Google code snippet into the head of every page of the site.
- Datasets for extending existing data : Datasets is a powerful feature, allowing you to extend an existing data model, or create entirely new ones.
- Modular Architecture : All functionality is derived from modules. Some modules create "managers" that create new database tables and add functionality in the Organizer admin system or the admin toolbar; while others create "plugins" that are appear in slots on the visitor-facing pages.
- Scheduled Processing : Where functionality requires "cron" like nightly batch jobs (or at whatever time you like!), Zenario takes care of it. Its Scheduled Task Manager has the capability of calling a module's code at whatever time is required.