Excellent jCore Features
jCore is a free and open source content management system (CMS) written in PHP.
The Benefits of jCore Hosting
Dynamic Web 2.0 Layout
- You build up your site from scrach using blocks (divs) and customizing them with css/js.
- Using PHP's implemented translation functionality you can translate any port of the site.
- Have multiple menus for e.g. Top Menu, Bottom Menu, Left Menu on your site with unlimited menu items.
- Manage your site's content with a WYSIWYG editor and attach files/pictures to them.
- Create submit forms with custom fileds and store or send valus trough email.
- Extend your site with further functionality like Photogallery or a File sharing module and so on.
- jCore uses jQuery for it's front end coding, it even implements it's on jQuery plugins to make implementation of further jQuery plugins easily.
- Include posts, modules, blocks, forms and other are of your site in your posts/blocks contents.
- Keep your readers up to date with rss feeds.
- Easily place ad codes / banners on your site and earn money.
- Manage your site members or send out mass emails to let them know about news.
SEO Friendly Links
- Have your links reendered in a human friendly way so people can remember them easily.
Brute Force Protection
- Will protect you from brute force attacks on your user's accounts.
Password Trading Protection
- Will protect you from password traders / sharers and notify you of compromised accounts.
Custom 404 Error Page
- Instead of showing a 404 Url Not found page you can customize to show your own text within your own site.
Custom Maintenance Text
- Will let you close your site for maintenance with your own notification text while you are making updates to your site.
API - Partial Classes
- Using partial classes you will be able to extend the core features without affecting compatibility for future updates.